Happy Vday Y’all
Happy Vday Y’all
A video of the view from the SENS Party last NYE!!! Don’t miss out this year!!! Can’t wait! Suit and tie Event! Ladies get your sexy dresses ready!
Get your tickets now before they go up again!!!
Click Link for ticket info and purchase options:
This is my theme song! — Dino
S.H.H.H (Straight Hood Hip Hop by DJ Dino)
1. Bounce – Liz ft. IAMSU & Problem
2. Act Right – Yo Gotti ft. IAMSU, Young Jeezy, & YG
3. Change Up – IAMSU ft. Problem
4. Thrilla in Manilla – French Montana ft. Tyga
5. Paraniod – DJ Mustard ft. TY$ & Joe Mses
6. Need One’s – Travis Porter
7. Ride for my nigga – YG ft. Young Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan
8. Picasso Baby – Jay-Z
9. Pop That Pussy – Rick Ross
10. All Me – Drake ft. 2 Chainz & Big Sean
11. Shabba – A$AP Ferg ft. A$AP Rocky
12. FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt – Jay-z ft. Rick Ross
13. Undelay – Migos
14. Show out – Juicy J ft. Young Jeezy & Big Sean
15. Peso – Machine Gun Kelly ft. Pusha T & Meek Mill
16. Versace Remix – Migos ft. Drake, Meek Mill, & Tyga
17. Work Remix – A$AP Ferg A$AP Rocky French Montana, Trinidad James, School Boy Q
18. Ain’t Worried About Nothin – French Montana
19. U.O.E.N.O (Black Hippy Remix) – Kendrick Lamar,
20. You Better Know it – YG ft. Young Jeezy
21. Bando – Migos
22. Type of Way – Rich Homie Quan
23. Feds Watching – 2 Chainz ft. Pharrel
24. Tom Ford – Jay-Z
25 PSA (Tom Ford Remix) – Jay-Z
26. Entertainment – Sean Paul ft. 2 Chainz & Juicy J
27. National Champs – Rick ross
28. New Slaves – Kanye West
29. Collard Greens – Schoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar
30. Space Jam – Audio Push ft. Lil Wayne
YG and Young Jeezy rock over Rocko’s ‘U.O.E.N.O.’ instrumental. BYLUGmixtape drops today
For the Ladies! Downtown: Life Under the Gun EP drops August 20th.
Big Sean couldn’t get this one cleared for his upcoming album Hall of Fame, but he was kind enough to gift us with it anyway. The 7 and a half-minute track (with a beat courtesy of NO I.D.) includes features from Jay Electronica and Kendrick Lamar…who snapped and sent shockwaves across the Internet with his verse–least we forget why he was crowned MTV News’ “Hottest MC” of 2012.
Competition is a part of the game, but how often do you get to hear it put into rhyme like this?
Kendrick goes for the throat, calling out his boys by name–no hard feelings though. “I’m usually homeboys with the same n—-s i’m rhymin wit/But this is hip hop and them n—-s should know what time it is/And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller/I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you n—-s/Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n—-s.”
Oh, and not to mention that crowning himself “the king of New York” is sure to make a few more rappers take notice. (“I’m Machiavelli’s offspring, I’m the king of New York/King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both).”
They heard you Kendrick.
A Cali nigga just said he’s the King of NY & u niggas so fucking worried about your relationships, y’all make me sick. — Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) August 13, 2013
“Since my new album #HallOfFame is avail for preorder in a couple hours Can I drop something that didnt make the album?! straight rap sh–…” Sean tweeted on Monday night. This one that didn’t make the album cuz of the sample BUT IT IS NOT no radio sh–.. Straight rap… I’m talking 7min sh–… Grimey sh–.”
**********LEVEL7G & John Colins presents**********
************* #QuattroSF with DJ Dino**************
4th Thursdays is the new
Thursday night party!!
inside John Colin’s will be the new hot spot!
Open format music by DJ Dino,
No Cover, drink specials, and 1L bottles for $175 out the